October 1st is the kick-off for one of two Health & Safety Awareness Months at FTC Transportation each year. The health and safety of our employees and all of those we encounter is our first priority 365 days a year, but during April and October we put extra emphasis in these areas to help re-energize our entire team and avoid complacency.
We have some great activities planned throughout the month, such as:
- Healthy snacks provided in the breakroom all month long,
- Mock roadside inspections with gift cards presented to drivers who have zero violations found,
- A backing contest with a grand prize to the first place winner,
- A mirror adjustment station which we will utilize throughout the year, and
- Fitness for Road Warriors handbooks distributed to all drivers (provided by Pilot)
We want to hear from you! Please submit your health and safety tips and suggestions to FTCT’s Safety Department.