At FTC Transportation, we are helping to meet today’s challenges across America. As the core carrier for Feed the Children, our drivers assist with hunger and disaster relief efforts throughout the United States. They work with those in need, personally putting boxes of food and personal care items into the hands of those who need it most.
In addition to the work done for Feed the Children, FTCT works with third party customers and brokers to haul general commodities nationwide. Third party freight is used for backhauls and in between Feed the Children loads. This freight helps to cover costs associated with doing business.
- Competitive truckload hauling throughout the United States as a full-contract carrier,
- Tractor and trailer maintenance services, and
- A trailer drop yard
Safety is at the fore-front of every decision made at FTCT. Hiring only the safest, most professional drivers has allowed FTCT to maintain the highest of safety standards.
Our dedication to safety is demonstrated through our CSA (Compliance, Safety, Accountability) rating issued by DOT, involvement with both state and national safety associations, ongoing safety training and continuing education.
- 1st Place in Division I of the TCA's National Fleet Safety Awards for 2006, 2012, & 2013
- Outstanding Achievement in Highway Safety for years 2011, 2012 & 2013, presented by the OTA & OSMC
- Platinum Safety Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Workplace Safety for Years 2013, 2011, 2010, & 2009, Presented by Great West & Gold Award for 2012
- Platinum Safety Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Highway Traffic Safety for Years 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, & 2009, Presented by Great West
The evaluation for the Top Workplaces program is based upon feedback from employee surveys completed a few months ago.
We are honored to have been selected!